ZZ Pocket Two Stage Diamond Knife Sharpener :: EDC by ZZ
The ZZ Pocket Two Staged Knife Sharpener features a fold out, tapered round diamond-coated rod for sharpening serrated and standard edges. The carbide blades and ceramic stones are reversible and replaceable for extended sharpening life.
Carbide Blades: Set the Edge
The carbide blades provide quick edge setting capability for dull or damaged knives. These blades are designed for use on straight edges only, and are reversible and replaceable.
Ceramic Stones: Finish the Edge
Ceramic stones provide a smooth, polished edge for already sharp knives and can be used on serrated or standard blades. They're also reversible and replaceable.
The sharpener should be placed a flat surface, place the knife in V-groove edges, put a small amount of pressure on the the knife until it's a little harder to pull back, pull back about 4-5 times, the blade will be sharp!
- Pre-set carbides sharpen very dull edges quickly.
- Specially shaped ceramic slot to finish edges and sharpen serrated blades.
- Tapered diamond rod for sharpening serrated and standard edges.
- Very compact and lightweight.
- Lanyard hole for carrying.